Video Door Monitor IP 7″ with Internal Camera
This flagship 7″ touch screen colour video door monitor is using a capacitive screen with a modern, stylish and discreet design. It has a luxurious touchscreen display to look fantastic on any wall.
A capacitive screen’s touch sensitivity is the same as on a mobile phone’s screen, registering the slightest tap of your finger as a button press. Furthermore, the large touch screen makes seeing a person clearly and easily in HD in addition to making menu navigation simple.
Based on IP and POE technology, you only need to use one CAT5e/6/6A/7 cable to send the power, video and audio between the video door phones, door stations and POE switch. This makes installations simple, fast and hassle-free.
Used with an outdoor door entry panel, you will see the caller in HD video.
When connected to the internet, it will call your mobile phone so that you can answer and see the caller whether you’re at home or away. You can also unlock the door or gate via your mobile phone too.
If you have more than one video door phone, you can use the intercom feature to call other rooms or apartments. Furthermore, with the built-in HD front-facing camera, you can also video call or door phones and/or your neighbours. For privacy, you can slide the camera’s privacy protector to block the built-in camera.
- 7″ Capacitive Touch Screen Display
- 1024 x 600 Screen Resolution
- IP POE
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Slim Profile
- SD Card Reader for Storage (up to 32GB)
- Hands-free Audio
- 8ch Alarm
- Noise Suppression with Echo Cancellation
- Message Notification: written and voice messages
- Community notice
- SOS button
- Internal Camera: H.264, HD 0.3MP with a mechanical switch to hide camera, 25fps
- Remote Unlock
- Built-in omnidirectional microphone
- Built-in loudspeaker
- 1 RS-485 half-duplex port
- Power: POE at 24 VDC; local power at 12 VDC
- Power Consumption: <10W
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 217 x 142 x 26 mm