Ubiquiti UniFi AC Pro Indoor/Outdoor Access Point (Pack of 5)
PoE Injetor not included!
The Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC Pro 5 Pack features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 3×3 MIMO technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for deployment of maximum‑performance wireless networks.
Ubiquiti UniFi AC Pro AP 5 Pack Key Features
- 5 x UAP-AC-Pro models
- 3×3 MIMO
- Simultaneous dual-band
- 2.4GHz throughput of 450Mbps
- 5GHz throughput of 1300Mbps
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
The UAP-AC-PRO is ideally suited for both indoor and outdoor deployments with a range of 122m (400ft). The UniFi AC-Pro features instand upgrade using the same mount as the standard UAP model.
The UniFi AC-Pro 5 Pack combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual‑Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
The UAP-AC-Pro-5 is easily accessible through any standard web browser, and the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.UniFi
Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology. Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface. Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a three‑pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Dimensions: 196.7 x 196.7 x 35 mm (7.74 x 7.74 x 1.38″)
- Weight: 350 g (12.4 oz)
– With Mounting Kit: 450 g (15.9 oz)
- Networking Interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Port: (1) USB 2.0 Port
- Buttons: Reset
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af/802.3at Supported (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)
- Power Supply: UniFi Switch (PoE)
- Power Save: Supported
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9W
- Maximum TX Power:
– 2.4 GHz: 22 dBm
– 5 GHz: 22 dBm
- Antennas: (3) Dual-Band Antennas, 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 3 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/r/k/v/ac
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: Up to 8 per Radio
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 250+
- Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
Standard Data Rates:
- 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 1300 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS9 NSS1/2/3, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps