Ei2110e Multi Sensor Fire Alarm
The new Ei2110e Multi Sensor Fire Alarm is built on the same high quality, reliable and proven technology that all Aico Alarms are renowned for, but contains the latest high-tech enhancements making it the most effective domestic fire alarm on the market.
- Contains both an optical and heat sensor for a total fire response
- Mains powered with 10 year rechargeable lithium cell back-up
- Add an Ei100MRF RadioLINK+ Module for wireless interconnection and data extraction
- Compatible with other Aico mains powered alarms
- Alarm data extraction using AudioLINK
- Dust compensation – unique self-monitoring mechanism
- Provides intelligent fire detection and increased resistance to false alarms
- Fully compatible with existing Aico systems
- Sensor Type: Optical and Heat
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium back-up
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C. Storage – 0°C to 35°C (in a dry area).
- Humidity Range: 0% to 90% relative humidity.
- Button Test: Simulates high temperature to check optical chamber, thermistor electronics and horn.
- Indicator LED’S: Green – power, Red – alarm or battery event, Amber – fault event.
- Memory: Red LED will flash twice every 40 seconds indicating recent alarm event.
- Diagnostics: Pre-warn of incumbent fault conditions.
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- Insect Screen: Prevents insects or debris entering chamber (1.00mm mesh size).
- Plastic Material: UL94VO flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 152mm x 50mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 153mm x 153mm x 70mm
- Weight: 320g (product only), 388g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years