Ei208WRF RadioLINK+ Battery CO Alarm
- Battery powered by a sealed in lithium cell
- Built in AudioLINK data extraction technology
- 10 year life
- Easy to fit twist on base and multi-fixings
- Proven electrochemical sensor
- Connects wirelessly with all other Aico wireless interconnection products
- Built in RadioLINK+ interconnection and features
- Supply Voltage: Powered-for-life sealed lithium battery.
- Alarm Horn: Piezoelectric. 85dB (A) at 3m. Modulated sounds gives 3 rapid pulses followed by a ½ second pause.
- Temperature: -10°C to 40°C. Storage – 0 to 35°C (in a dry area).
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 95% non condensing.
- Sensor: Proven Electrochemical, 100% calibrated and tested with CO gas to ensure accuracy. CO level is checked every 4 seconds.
- Indicator lights:
– Power up & test – Green.
– Alarm – Red.
– Fault – Amber.
– Test/Diagnostic – Red, Amber & Green.
- Wireless Connectivity: 868.499MHz Security Band (dedicated) House Coding ensures no interference.
- Mounting: Mounting plate supplied – twist to power up alarm.
- Fixing: Screw Fixing (supplied) and free standing.
- Dimensions: 120mm x 105mm x 45mm.
- Weight: 180g.
- Guarantee: 5 year (limited) Guarantee.
- Approvals: BS EN 50291-1:2010+A2:2012 / BS EN 50291-2:2010 / KM 86596