Ei1000G SmartLINK Gateway
The SmartLINK Gateway is designed for use with the Aico RF devices. It provides a mechanism to transfer information from the RF network to a portal over the GSM network.
- Enables remote management of RF Alarms
- Receives RF specific data from RF devices
- Transmits data over GSM network
- Not GSM provider dependent
- Bidirectional data encryption
- Unique House Coding feature
- Easy setup and configuration
- Compatible with SmartLINK & RadioLINK+
It is mains powered with a rechargeable battery backup that can provide up to 72hrs of power supply in case of mains failure. Connected devices’ events are processed by the Gateway as they occur and cover events* such as:
- Fire Alarm
- CO level detected (High, Medium, Low)
- Button Test
- Mains Absent Fault
- Head OK
- Head Removed
- End of life
* Reportable events are model dependent
To ensure the safety of the data, it is encrypted in both directions during transmission using AES128 encryption. In addition, for ease of installation, the SmartLINK App (available on Android & iOS) provides a step by step guide for the installation of the Gateway and the Aico RF devices.
All data sent is accessible from a web portal where alerts can be set up to be delivered by email or SMS. Reports can also be run from the web portal to facilitate the management of the Alarms fitted. The data on the portal is securely stored and is only available to the associated client.