CFP Standard Conventional Fire Alarm Panel (2, 4 and 8 zone)
User Manual Download User Manual
LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC’s CFP conventional fire alarm panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, it includes two detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, on-board fire and fault relays and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities. Comprehensive test and fault finding facilities are also provided.
Optional repeaters, relay expansion boards and EN54-13 system compliance devices are also available.
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) with optional EN54 part 13. compliance from the BSI.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Two detector zone circuits.
- Four conventional sounder circuits*
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU.
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones.
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault).
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset).
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs.
- Installer-friendly design.
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required.
- Low 25mA quiescent current.
- Multiple indicators.
- System expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network card required per system), optional CFP relay boards and optional EN54-13 compliant sounder circuit boards.
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s ActiV range of conventional fire detectors.
- Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-2/4 by the LPCB (176b) / (0832-CPD-1704).
- Mains supply 230V 50/60Hz.
- Mains rated current 350mA maximum.
- Internal power supply 19V-28.5V (27V nominal). Ripple 7V maximum (battery fault).
- Total output current limited to 1.5A @ 230Vac (ImaxA eq 146mA).
- Quiescent current 25mA (mains failed, internal sounder active, PSU & gen fault LED lit).
- Max battery size and type 2 x 12V 3.2Ah VRLA connected in series. Min. battery size 1.2Ah.
- No. of detector zone circuits 2, 4, 8 (Max. length per circuit is 500m).
- Call point resistor value: 470 to 680Ω.
- Max. devices per detector zone: 25 detectors (or 32 detectors/manual call points combined).
- No. of conventional sounder circuits: 4 (Max. length per circuit is 500m).
- EOL resistor value: 6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold).
- Alarm voltage: 27V max, 20V min (final battery voltage).
- Max. sounder output current: 4 x 200mA (800mA total).
- Auxiliary relays Two: (1) Aux. Fire; (2) Fault. Volt free single pole changeover. Max. switch current 1A; Max. switch voltage 30Vdc.
- Open collector outputs Two: (1) Reset (Active during reset cycle); (2) Remote (Active during any unsilenced fire condition provided all relevant delays have expired). Max. sink current 30mA, Max. open circuit voltage 27Vdc)
- Other outputs: 24V Aux. Power (Protected by a resettable fuse. 100mA min. hold current. Resets when fault removed).
- Auxiliary inputs Two: (1) ‘Class Change’ (constant sounders); (2) Alert (pulsed sounders). Connect to 0V to trigger, Max. input voltage 27V (non-latching)
- Engineer (AL3) functions: Program coincidence (double knock); Invoke One Man Walk Test; Program delays; Set up zones for non-latching operation; Program sounders to resound (or not resound) when a new zone enters alarm; Enter fault diagnostic facilities
- Expansion connections: Yes – for optional network driver cards (one required per repeater system), relay output cards and EN54-13 sounder circuit interface boards.
- Product dimensions (mm): 380 W x 235 H x D 96mm.
- Hole required for flush mounting: 367 W x 220 H x 75 D mm. No bezel required.
- Construction & finish: Plastic lid and base; RAL7035 textured.
- IP Rating: IP30.
- Weight: 1.75kg (without batteries).
- Operating conditions/temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.