CAST Programmable Multi-Sensor Fire Detector
Part No. CA414
- A high-quality programmable multi-sensor fire detector for use with C-TEC’s XFP & ZFP ‘CAST’ protocol Addressable Fire Panels.
- Certified to EN54-5, 7 & 17 and CEA 4021 by the LPCB.
- Onboard programmable heat & smoke sensors make it deal for detecting a wide range of fires whilst also reducing false alarms.
- Multiple sensitivity/sensor settings (see Operating Modes for details).
- Smart algorithms help reduce false alarms.
- Drift compensation functionality.
- Short circuit loop isolator.
- Includes two 8mm x 2mm ultra-bright red LED indicating strips.
- Different sensitivities can be selected for different times of the day (day/night, building occupied/unoccupied etc).
- Programmable multi-function status LED.
- Compatible with C-TEC’s CA408 CAST base c/w integrated locking mechanism & ID tag.